All products sold by our online store are covered by a good quality warranty offered by the dealerships for 1 year.
The warranty of a product under no circumstances covers damages caused by poor handling, incorrect use, moisture, etc. The warranty does not provide any right to monetary compensation beyond the repair or replacement of the product.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS - TERMS
The customer has the right to withdraw from the distance purchase of a product based on Law 2251/1994 (Government Gazette 191 A'/16 November 1994) in conjunction with the Joint Ministerial Decision (K.Y.A.Z1-891/30.8) .2013).
In particular, according to European legislation, the customer has the above right to return a product purchased from the online store under the following terms and conditions:
1) Within a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the delivery of the products or their receipt (if they have chosen "pick up from the store"). The costs and responsibility of transport are borne solely by the buyer.
2) The customer must return the product in the perfect condition in which it was received. The product to be returned must not have been used, exactly as before its sale, in its complete original packaging (box, nylon, foam, etc.) which must not have wear or tears and with all the contents of the original packaging (forms of instructions for use, features and guarantees, connection cables, installation software, etc.). Products with any wear cannot be returned.
3) In order to accept the return of the product, the original proof of purchase (retail receipt, invoice) must be presented by the person who originally purchased the product and whose details are recorded on the proof of purchase. Refunds cannot be made without proof of purchase.
4) In order to exercise the right of withdrawal/return you must, before the expiration of the relevant deadline, communicate your intention to withdraw in writing by filling in and sending the Return Form by clicking HERE
5) The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has previously paid any amount incurred by the company for sending the product to him and the shipping costs for its return.
6) Delivery costs are not refunded, i.e. transport costs, cash on delivery costs, etc.
7) Return Special order products cannot be returned under European Union law.
The right of withdrawal from Article 4 § 10 of Law 2251/1994 does not apply to products which are not suitable for return, for reasons of health protection (e.g. headphones, hands free etc) or for reasons of hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery, such as protective gear, breathing masks, goggles, etc.
Product returns due to delivery error
In all cases in which other than the sold items are delivered, by type or quantity, or lacks a quality that has been previously agreed in writing with the company, the customer returns the products to check and establish the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the company as well as the costs of re-promotion to the customer are borne by the company as long as the method of return proposed by the company is followed.
In the event of a defective product, the customer has the right to request a full or partial refund only when it is not possible to repair or replace the products.
The customer must inspect the product at the time of receipt and indicate any obvious damage to the product to the employee of the courier or transport company making the delivery so that the problem can be recorded.
The customer must notify the store within 48 hours of receiving the product for any manufacturing or functional defect or missing parts. The deadline for reporting broken products or broken glass components is 24 hours. Customer's shipment of the defective product must be completed within 5 business days of receipt. Otherwise, the store reserves the right not to accept the return.
The customer undertakes to send the defective product at his own risk and expense to the company headquarters to be examined by our technical department. If an examination is also required by the technical department of the supplier or producer, the transport costs are borne by the store. The product review process cannot exceed 30 calendar days.
If it is found that the product is not defective, but has been used, assembled, installed incorrectly, the product is returned to the customer and the shipping costs will be borne by the customer. The company reserves the right to exercise all its legal rights.
In any case within the warranty of the products you are entitled to a free repair and replacement, or if this proves too difficult or expensive, you may be offered a price reduction or a refund.